Activate an optimized version of the page designed specifically for screen readers.
Cincinnati Perception Survey
Introduction to Collaborative:
In 2002, cross section of the Cincinnati community created the Collaborative Agreement based on five goals:
1) Cincinnati Police Department (CPD) Officers and Community Members Will Be Proactive Partners
2) Build Relationships of Respect, Cooperation, and Trust
3) Improve CPD Education, Oversight, Monitoring, Hiring Practices and Accountability
4) Ensure Fair, Equitable, and Courteous Treatment for All
5) Recognize Exceptional Service to Foster Support for the CPD
Now, 15 years later we are reconvening to assess our progress and recommit to these goals.
Your answers will help us make this a safer and more fair city.
To read the Collaborative Agreement and the implementation reports see
Your participation in this study is entirely voluntary, and your answers and identity are completely anonymous to the researchers. We estimate the survey will take 10-15 minutes of your time. Thank you.
Powered by Qualtrics